Want to join our amazing team?
We are looking for someone who currently lives or is planning on relocating to Kamloops, BC at their own expense.
We are currently looking for a Cabinet Installer/Maker
If you’re passionate about creating high end millwork and woodwork products using the latest technology and want to be part of an exceptional team, we want to hear from you. We believe knowledge sharing is key to promoting development and advancement in our employees.
We offer a good medical / dental benefits package and competitive salaries based on experience.
- Extended Health – $0 Deductible – 80% Prescription Drugs
- Dental – $0 Deductible – 80% Basic dental, 50% on major dental, 50% max of $2500 per lifetime for orthodontics of dependent children
Cabinet Maker/Installer Key Requirements:
- Building Boxes: We are a CNC & edge band machine operated shop. Once material is cut by the CNC, and banded by the edge bander, we require you to put together the box.
- Final Assembly: install drawers, doors, hardware, and glass onto cabinetry·
- Delivery: must be comfortable and able to lift, move, and load cabinetry off and on site.
- Installation: read and understand plans, level and install cabinetry, cut and install crown, fine adjustments to client satisfaction.
- Service Calls: touch-ups, adjustments, realignment of drawers and more.
- Few years experience in the cabinet/woodwork industry would be an asset, but not a total deal breaker.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong grasp of the English language
- Punctuality and reliability, time management skills, the ability to follow instructions and work well with others are all attributes needed for this position.
- Ability to read and understand woodworking drawings is an asset
- Familiarity with spray/finishing mixing and equipment. The applicant needs to be knowledgeable in the safe use and operation of the required paint booth equipment.
- Ability to perform in a high volume environment
- Valid drivers license also required.
Hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Some overtime may be required as needed.
Thank you for your application, unfortunately due to volume we are not able to respond to everyone. We will only be responding to those applicants being considered for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please submit your resume to email@example.com